C4: Claims: from defensibility to attack
Our workshop session will cover:
- The changing environment of claims: Due to a change in the way people are now employed (the Gig economy, agile working, subcontractors), employers should consider how this change will affect the claims environment. Expert speakers from Aviva and BLM will discuss this impact.
- Progression in risk management / risk assessment techniques: Simon Walker, Health & Safety Director from Mount Anvil, will showcase the progressive techniques and software used in his organisation. This will be an interactive session, with the audience being asked to identify risks presented in a live environment. Aviva will also discuss a number of case studies using similar techniques that Aviva clients have used to train their staff.
- A case in point: BLM and Aviva will discuss a number of case studies focusing on what other organisations have done to mitigate risk from large volume claims.
- Q&A: Panellists will take questions from the floor.
This session is most relevant to those responsible for claims and risk management within your company. It will be of most relevance to mid-management level and above.
- Give practical examples of risk management in action to prevent claims
- Revitalise a topic previously perceived as ‘dry’ with updated and relevant information
- Consider future risk management techniques.
The session will be risk and insurance focused and will also have an employment angle.