The 2020 Conference app will be available to download in May.
The official Conference App will give you access to the schedule, exhibitor and speaker information, view maps and floorplans, book meetings with other attendees and exhibitors and provide all the information you will need for your time at #Airmic2020.
- Find workshop, keynote and other learning activity locations, descriptions, speaker information.
- Browse exhibitors, mark your favourites, add notes and see how to find them on the exhibition floor
- Add items from the app to your custom app schedule and sync across your devices
- Stay up-to-date with real time alerts
- Follow the social media buzz and even tweet within the app (don’t forget to use #Airmic2020 hashtag). The activity feed allows you to post images and comment on others posts
- Find local information, reference travel information, opening times, and more.